The Thing With Feathers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ready . . Aim

Every morning, when I drop the kids off at pre-school, we visit the tiny little pre-school potties. As I was helping Hannah with her pants, I turned to look at Sarah and she was perched above the toilet on her toes, standing almost vertically, peeing in the toilet. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she had decided to pee standing up like her friend Jason. When I mentioned that her anatomy might present a problem, she said "Yeah, I know. It's taking me longer to learn it than he did."

1 Comments:

  • I seem to remember mu mom telling me that I wanted to pee standing up (like my brother).

    Maybe that's why my babysitter ended up finally potty training me (last week, I think).

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home